Updated: Apr 08 13
Created: Dec 31 69
Upon the occurrence of any loss of or damage to the insured property:
- Take all reasonable steps to prevent further damage to the property, and to prevent damage to other property including, if necessary, its removal to prevent damage.
- Call or fax us all pertinent details of the loss, including:
- your name, address and phone number
- insurance company name and policy number
- description of the loss
- location of the loss
- list of items damaged or destroyed
- date and time of the loss
- other information you feel pertinent
We will, in turn, advise your insurance company of the details of the loss. An adjuster will be appointed and will contact you within a few days. They will advise you of your further requirements and your next courses of action.
We are here to help you if you have any questions or concerns.